Re: psqlodbc and SQLFetch after SQLTables gives - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Giuliano Gavazzi
Subject Re: psqlodbc and SQLFetch after SQLTables gives
Date
List pgsql-odbc
At 16:02 +0900 2003/02/10, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
[...]
>  > Now I have enabled tracing and found where the failure is. Apparently
>>  MSQ uses SQLFetch just after SQLTables to get the table list, this
>  > SQLFetch fails by returning SQL_NO_DATA_FOUND. Here I have two
>>  snippets from the traces of MSQ retrieving tables first using
>>  OpenLink Postgres Lite driver (that succeeds) and then using psqlodbc
>>  (that fails):
>>
>>  1) openlink driver:
>>
>>  iODBC[Microsoft Query]  ThID:A0000DEC  ENTER SQLTables
>>
>>  iODBC[Microsoft Query]  ThID:A0000DEC  EXIT  SQLTables  with return
>>  code 0 (SQL_SUCCESS)
>>
>>  Microsoft Query  ThID:A0000DEC  EXIT  SQLTables  with return code 0
>>  (SQL_SUCCESS)
>>             HSTMT         0x01619a00
>>             CHAR*         00000000 "..."
>>             SMALLINT      -3536
>>             CHAR*         00000000 "..."
>>             SMALLINT      -18992
>>             CHAR*         00000000 "..."
>>             SMALLINT      15056
>>             CHAR*         0x001c3fd8 "Table"
>
>Hmm, if it is "TABLE", it seems to work.
>OK I would change the driver to be insenitive about
>it.

Hi Hiroshi, sorry but I do not understand. In both cases (the working
one and the not working one) it is "Table". What seems to change is
the way the client application retrieves the data.  I have now enable
debug and repeated the test, may I send you the output?

Where would I change the source anyway? In info.c?

Thanks for helping me solve this.

Giuliano